>Or so I like to think. Apparently, someone agrees, because Tricia passed along this fantastic blog award!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you. (Here, have a box of thank-yous! *hands box*)
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 0 – 100 deserving blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Ookay, so I did the 7-facts thing before, for the Stylish Blogger Award. Then I found 5 more for A to Z Blogger’s challenge. Let’s see if I can feed you seven more little bits of my life, hm?
1. When I write, I eat my nails so much I end up bleeding. The only exception is the second half of NaNoWriMo: by then I don’t have anything left to eat!
2. I am a die-hard Pokemon fan. I still play the game, and I still own my old PKMN Blue. It was the first video game I ever bought for myself.
3. I always check immatriculation plaques on cars. When I find one that is not from Quebec, I wonder what his story is and why he’s in Quebec City. The furthest I’ve seen is British Columbia (for Canada) and Arizona (with a shout out to the Texas I saw this week). I started this when I travelled with school in the states. Now it is a speed game with my boyfriend.
4. When I visited England for the first time, I had 20 full days without rain. I heard the weather was shitty at home throughout the duration of that trip.
5. I had to stop writing this post because I couldn’t find anything else, and came back later with #6 and #7.
6. My day is not complete without Nutella. I put it on untoasted bread, first thing in the morning. If I don’t get my Nutella, I am grumpy.
7. My collection of giant microbe plushes continues to grow! The cashier was so confused when I arrived at the counter with these. M’hahaha.
Deserving Blogging Friends
SB at Writing the Other: SB is one of my fellow wicked author, and I have to say, her personal blog is full of thoughtful posts about just every aspect of writing fantasy in the world. I say fantasy, but most can apply elsewhere too. Food for thoughts, every single post.
Elizabeth Twist: I got hooked to Elizabeth over the course of the A to Z Challenge. She’s funny, creative, knowledgeable about illnesses in Middle Age (yeah, that’s what drew me in, I’ll admit) and super cool to hang with. Go visit!
Sarah McCabe at The Aspiring Subcreator: It’s a real mystery that it took me so long to hang out at Sarah’s place (not that I’ve commented yet, but I’m def there!) When you think about it, someone who did her entire A to Z on worldbuilding should’ve been right up my alley.
So there, three new sites to visit! Have fun.